Charles Faram and Company has been established as merchants of hops and hop products for over 100 years. The company, which was originally based in Worcester, now resides in the small hamlet of Newland, situated at the foot of the picturesque Malvern Hills.
Charles Faram stocks and sells the largest range of hops in the UK. With over 100 different varieties of hops to choose from, it provides an artist's palette of flavours to create every type and style of beer;
- from the traditional Fuggles and Goldings used in the typical English Ales,
- to the more distinctive citrus of Pioneer
- or the delicate European floral lager flavour of Hersbrucker
- or the intense, spicy, grapefruit flavour of American Cascade,
- or exciting new development varieties from our
own breeding programme.
We supply the brewer with the hops to design his or her own unique beer.
We are able to provide the full range of hop products, from whole hops through to processed hop products, such as pellets, extracts and oils.
Distribution of our goods is carried out by a reputable team of private couriers who will deliver within 3-4 days of the order being placed within the UK (next day delivery can be arranged). Delivery timings and costs for outside the UK mainland can be provided or contact your local distributor.
Our friendly and experienced sales advisory team is able to provide help and advice on all aspects of your brewing requirements.
We look forward to